Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Max Dog Brewing ten (10) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: Max Dog Brewing
Copyright © 2013-2015 Max Dog Brewing. All rights reserved.
As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute
documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for
informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or
portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2013-2015 Max Dog Brewing. All rights reserved.
- The owner and operator of this website is Max Dog Brewing. The term “you,
your” below refers to any customers, visitors and any other users of
By making a purchase from this website you undertake to be bound by the following express terms:
- You acknowledge that you are aged over 50 years
- You acknowledge that you have never been diagnosed with a mental disorder
- Photo ID will be provided upon request
Please note, Max Dog Brewing reserves the right to refuse to sell
any product for any reason to any person. If a purchase request is
refused, the transaction will be cancelled within 24 hours and the
purchaser notified by email. The decision will be final
All notices from Max Dog Brewing
to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Max Dog Brewing
shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our
Web site, or mail to our address at: PO Box 5888 Cairns QLD 4870 Australia.
Shipping & Delivery
Cancellation prior to dispatch permitted. Fees apply.
You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed. Max Dog Brewing reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.